Wednesday, March 21, 2012

benifits in drama festival

I had a real experience with the drama festival.I have watched many dramas in the festival.That was a great opportunity we had.There were several kinds of dramas like
  • janelen paninada
  • jonge sattuwatta
  • wadakaya wahala uda
  • ada wage dawasaka antagani
I think because of this drama festival all the university students get together with out dividing to the faculties.
We watched the dramas together.I think that's the main benefit we get.We can say that this festival made our university proud.all agree with me,RIGHT???

H.A.N.Sandamali

3 comments:

  1. Me too enjoyed the session and it was unbelievable. My favourite is Antagani. Looking forward for the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually that was my first day of watching a drama.I love to watch dramas

    ReplyDelete