Monday, March 19, 2012

Unbelievable actions..in "The biggest drama festival in Sri Lanka"

The biggest drama festival in Sri Lanka
"The biggest drama festival in Sri Lanka" has been held in my university. It's a proud to me.Aren't you?
        I would like to share something regarding the talented actors and actresses who paid their maximum contribution to those dramas. How much talented the actors and actresses in those stage dramas..!Unbelievable actions..!
        The entire audience cried with them, laughed with them and sometimes get angry with them. Because their actions and facial expressions were perfect. we never felt as they are acting.I felt as they are experiencing their lives in front of us. They addressed to our soul.
        They were success enough to remind our past memories and to look at our lives in a optimistic manner through their perfect actions. They showed how the lives are becoming miserable by regretting their pessimistic incidents occured in their lives.
                                      Watch stage dramas and feel those....................

Sanaka Eranga
bm/2009/090
       



8 comments:

  1. The biggest annual stage drama festival in Sri Lanka always organize by the university of Kelaniya,was held recently in university premises.Many famous stage dramas staged in each day,mainly highlighting social,youth issues in today's society.Also it refreshed our minds with fresh thoughts.
    Neelika

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really nice & truly amazing..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldn't watch any drama of that festival. Although I scheduled to watch those several circumstances avoided me.I was really frustrated. Yeh I heard that their actions were perfect.But however I'll watch the other 2 dramas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely their actions were unbelievable.I enjoyed and felt all the dramas.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was unable to be there.But your words were strength enough to think that "Why i couldn't."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched "jonge sattuwatta".Perrrrrrrrfect actions.But i was unable to understand the exact meaning of that in some scenarios.How ever his actions are proud to our campus as our university representative.

    ReplyDelete